CIO’s leverage information and technology to create competitive advantage by applying a 5 phase transformation process by:
– working with business peers to deliver IT services exceptionally well
– operational excellence
– improving the business skills and IT skills and competences of their IT organization and employees, closing the gap
– competence maturity for strategic leadership
– focusing IT/Business initiatives on driving revenue and margin rather than cost reduction
– business results
– changing/innovating the business models and digital business models by streamlining and enabling the interaction with customers and suppliers and in a secure way
– customer intimacy
– using/pioneering new emerging technologies (including cloud adoption)
– high tech oriented
The latter phases are key in driving even more innovation and push through the organization delivering high tech results at competitive edge. In addition, CIO’s need to be the change agents of their enterprise!
We have 8 Workgroups to handle all the challenges for our Businesses and Europe’s Economy in order to accelerate innovation beyond digital transformation!